Availability: In stock
Be the first to review this product
- The Potato Clock uses a pair of ordinary spuds to power a digital clock.
- This kit includes a digital clock, wires and prongs; two potatoes are all that’s needed to create a working clock.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, and offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- No batteries required.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- This kit contains a digital clock, and the instructions and everything you need (minus the spuds) to run it
- Does not include potatoes
- Watch your child’s delight and sense of accomplishment with the clock they create
- Turn the kids onto the notion of leaving a smaller carbon footprint
- No batteries required